Saturday 4 January 2020

Sale A Bration 2020 and new Mini Catalogue !!

Hello Everyone and a Happy New Year to you..let's hope it's a good one !!

It is certainly starting off well as Stampin Up have released their new Spring Mini Catalogue along with the annual Sale-A-Bration Event.

L_Jan-June-Mini

This Mini Catalogue is full of fabulous new products and every £45 you spend earns you a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.


L_SAB

There is also a fantastic joining offer. As well as £130 of the products of your choice you also get for free....

mini paper cutter
48 6"x6" paper pack
stamp set of your choice

All this for £99 !!




You can join just to get  craft goodies with a 20% discount or maybe start your own craft business, but the best thing about joining up is the fabulous community of like minded crafters

If you would like to know more please get in touch, I will be more than happy to help.

Click on the links to shop or download the catalogues or if you prefer I can pop one in the post for you , just let me know.

You can also sign up for my e mail notifications so you don't miss any of the projects I create with my lovely new products.

Right, I 'm off now to my craft room to do some crafting...back soon.

Happy Stamping

Laurie xx



.

No comments:

Post a Comment