Thursday 14 July 2016

Stampin' Up! Botanical Builder Framelits

Hello,

Sun is shining but still not very warm.....come on Summer where are you ?

Had an order for a birthday card and because  I just love these dies decided to use them again....they are so versatile and pretty ! I must admit that once I take a fancy to something I tend to do it to death until I get it out of my system. And,I've only used a few of them ...you actually get 14 dies with this set...bargain.

So with just a few layers of card and designer paper, the lovely die cut flowers and leaves and the Birthday Blooms sentiment set it was done..



And I liked it so much I made another one and a matching box to go with it. This one is in the new In Colour Emerald Envy.
The lovely little box instructions came from Pootles papercraft.



And then once I got started I couldn't stop.....will be doing a little make and take with these items
at a workshop in August. Peekaboo Peach goes well with Basic Black don't you think ?





So, hope you like them . If you would like to book a workshop to make these or to buy the products I used head over to my online Stampin Up shop www.paperjaycrafts.stampinup.net
Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks for looking

 Laurie x



No comments:

Post a Comment