Tuesday 7 February 2017

Beautiful You, Thank You Card

Hello Everyone,


Every month I take part in a Card Swap. The theme for January was "Thank You "





I used the Falling In Love Designer Series Paper and the Beautiful You Stamp Set from the Spring/Summer catalogue

I added a die cut from the Detailed Floral Thinlits in Sahara Sand for some extra interest and the layered background from  the Oval Stitched Shape Framelits.

The little flowers I added to the image are the bits that fall out from the floral die !

I may have mentioned before how much I love this Stamp Set and the papers. You can make so many different beautiful cards.



*******





The PDF version of the new catalogues are available to look at in the sidebar, but if you would like a 'proper' version do give me a shout. Remember also for every £45 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale-a Bration catalogue.
To purchase any items head on over to my online shop.

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.

Happy Stamping 

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment