Saturday 4 February 2017

Spread the Love this Month

Hi Everyone,

Well here we are, February already. A few weeks ago my team leader gave us a colour challenge. pick two stamp pads at random ( no peeking) and produce a project with them. I got quite lucky with Pool Party and Real Red but there were some humdingers picked out by some of my teammates !

But to be honest I had used these colours at Christmas and was a bit bored with them. Then, when I was planning my blog posts for this month I really felt that I wanted a nearly, but not quite Valentine card to start the month with. So I went with those two colours.




I think it's a really pretty card. The sentiment comes from the Layering Love Stamp Set and I heat embossed it on the Oval Stitched Shapes Framelits. The background paper is from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack, a lovely set in Real Red and Whisper White.



Lastly I die cut some leaves from the Stylish Stems Framelits and finished off with a Red Glimmer Paper Heart.

So in this month of Love let us all spread some happiness around.


Happy Stampin

Laurie x
*********

You can buy Stampin' Up! products easily through my Stampin' Up! shop link in the sidebar on the right.

Please contact me for any further information.




No comments:

Post a Comment