Tuesday 21 February 2017

Stampin Up Stylish Stems





Stampin Up Stylish Stems

I'd like to share with you today some projects I made for a card swap in my Stampin Up team group.

The theme was to use products from the Spring Summer catalogue and I decided to use the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. These Framelits can be used to either cut out lovely, delicate flower shapes or cut a stencil.

I had to make five cards and they had to be good so I decided to make them all the same but in a few different colourways.

I used Real Red, Bermuda Bay and So Saffron cardstock to make the base card.
I then mixed and matched the colours, along with Peekaboo Peach, to make the first layer.


I then cut a top layer from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the dotted stamp from the Avant Garden Stamp Set.



I used the large flower die to cut out a stencil shape within one of the Layering Circles framelits and mounted this on a matching scalloped circle of Carousels and Cupcakes designer Paper Set. I made the sentiment in the same way using the label die and a stamp from the Beautiful You Stamp Set.


I finished off with a couple of flowers and a leaf behind the sentiment. I also added a die cut to the centre of the flowers in the plain cardstock .



I added a plain insert to the cards decorated with a stencil made from the large flower die cut.

I really enjoyed making these cards and I received five beautiful cards in return. 



******


The PDF version of the new catalogues are available to look at in the sidebar, but if you would like a 'proper' version do give me a shout. Remember also for every £45 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale-a Bration catalogue. This offer ends on 31st March 2017.

To purchase any items please head on over to my online shop.

As always, don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.

Happy Stamping 

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment